Mci control help TIA
Author Message
 Mci control help TIA

I'm scriptin a small cd app I have all the code in place to operate
the cd prperly but I want to be able to start the cd on a certion
track how can I do this it seems that all the track methods r readonly
and use to return a value (track# track time yada yada) any help would
be appreacated...

CrimsonD

It's all GoOd thats my motto...

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with the MCI Control

2. please help with MCI control

3. Please help me with MCI Multimedia Control Error #322

4. Help with MCI Control Needed

5. HELP: MCI Control for VB 5 TimeFormat (CDAudio)

6. HELP with MCI control

7. DESPERATE HELP NEEDED FOR MCI CONTROL!!!!!!!!

8. My final help request Re: MCI control

9. Help: MCI Multimedia control

10. HELP!!!! Multimedia MCI Control

11. Help: Combox/MCI control

12. Help with the Multimedia MCI control