Control like dual panes in Explorer
Author Message
 Control like dual panes in Explorer

Does anyone know how to duplicate the control or object that is used in
Explorer to display two windows with a common border, and the border allows
both windows to be resized?

Dave Lewis

Fri, 11 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Control like dual panes in Explorer

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to duplicate the control or object that is used in
> Explorer to display two windows with a common border, and the border
allows
> both windows to be resized?

If you are looking for a control then VSOCX from Videosoft
(http://www.videosoft.com/ or http://www.vbxtras.com/) would be what you
are looking for.

There are also code solutions floating around generally named something
like 'splitter bar' code that you may be able to find if you aren't
interested in spending the money for a control, but VSOCX is the simplest
and most robust solution.

--
Paul
~~~~

Fri, 11 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Control like dual panes in Explorer

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to duplicate the control or object that is used in
> Explorer to display two windows with a common border, and the border
allows
> both windows to be resized?

Dave,

I believe Chris Barlow wrote exactly what you are looking for in a VBPJ
article earlier this year, called CSPLITTEE. Also, there is a code sample
called JTSPLIT.ZIP, which may be of help to you. Download it from my Files
Page at the link below.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
--
   Tony Jones
   Australia

   Visit:   Southern Cross Visual Basic Code and Links
              http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6740/index.html

Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

2. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

3. extending or adding panes in OL Explorer?

4. Left Pane Explorer-Like Thumb Paint events

5. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

6. NT4 Dual VideoCard / Dual Monitor Support ?

7. Visual Liking in .Net using TREE VIEW control

8. no one likes the DATA CONTROL

9. dual mci controls on a form...

10. Dual List Box control or code available?

11. CD Player w/dual volume control in VB-5.0

12. Dual treeview controls with synchronized scrolling in vb 4.0