Inputting Directly Into A Grid
Author Message
 Inputting Directly Into A Grid

Is there a grid control that allows the user to type
directly into a cell?  I am trying to create a table for
my users to input information into and this would be the
easiest solution.

Thank you.

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:50:05 GMT
 Inputting Directly Into A Grid
There are several samples of how to...

Edit Data in a Read Only Grid
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/editgrid.asp

Edit Data in a Read Only Grid (MSFlexGrid)
http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=247

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> Is there a grid control that allows the user to type
> directly into a cell?  I am trying to create a table for
> my users to input information into and this would be the
> easiest solution.

> Thank you.

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:42:46 GMT

1. How I do to enter data directly into a grid

2. How I enter data directly into a grid

3. access data directly to db server which is not directly connect to Internet

4. Input data into a Grid

5. Grid VBx needed that allows data input into cells

6. Need Grid For input

7. ActiveX Grid for manual input?

8. help using a grid for invoice app input

9. Grid input?

10. Suggestions for Grid control that accepts user input

11. Grid control that accepts user input

12. file input to grid