Changing SSTab Properties triggers On_Click Event ?
Author Message
 Changing SSTab Properties triggers On_Click Event ?

Hi to all

In my prog, I'd like to change the SSTab.Caption property at runtime.
Well, no problem, but any time the caption changes, the on_click event of
the SSTab will be triggered and my app goes the wrong way.

Has anybody an idea, how I can manipulate the SSTab at runtime without
this effect?

Thanks in advance.

Walter

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing SSTab Properties triggers On_Click Event ?
Try to work around it: befor you change, set a flag.
In click-event: if flag do nothing

I hav't a better, the problem comes at very many places.

Arie Bakker

Walter Frei schreef:

Quote:
> Hi to all

> In my prog, I'd like to change the SSTab.Caption property at runtime.
> Well, no problem, but any time the caption changes, the on_click event of
> the SSTab will be triggered and my app goes the wrong way.

> Has anybody an idea, how I can manipulate the SSTab at runtime without
> this effect?

> Thanks in advance.

> Walter

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Triggering Command Button's On_Click Event from Code

2. VB code triggers toggle button's On_Click?

3. Is there any kind of event that can be triggered on change of MAPI Folder

4. How do I trigger the change event in a combo box

5. How do I trigger the change event in a combo box

6. Event Triggered By Variable Change

7. INFO: SSTab, Validate Event and the CausesValidation property

8. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

9. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

10. Trap Outlook Bar On_Click Event

11. How to change properties of the controls on the SSTab

12. Trapping tab change event before click n SSTAB