Does Anyone make a real columned listbox.
Author Message
 Does Anyone make a real columned listbox.

Go to www.green-tree.com and check out their list control.  I think it's
is one of the best.

Quote:

>I am looking for a listbox control that will display my items in a columned
>format,  much like the way a grid does,  but with the look and feel of a
>listbox.  It does not need to have "Databound" capability.  For example,  if
>I added the following:

>coollist.additem "test" & chr(9) & "col2" & chr(9) & "col3"
>coollist.additem "Longer test" & chr(9) & "longer col2" & chr(9) & "Longer
>col 3"

>'col3' and 'Longer col 3' would be left aligned with one another.

>Thank you in advance for any info.

>Myron.

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does Anyone make a real columned listbox.

2. Multi Columned Listbox

3. Square roots done real simple like...

4. Anyone use real DOS memory?

5. Making sure VB program leaves memory when done.

6. Anyone have the real free space code

7. Real Basic color of selected row in a listbox

8. Q: A REAL Multi-column listbox

9. COM add-in in Java - Anyone done it?

10. Has anyone done this with VB .Net?

11. Has anyone done anything adventurous in VB.Net??

12. Has anyone done a yEnc class for VB?