Help...Cannot compile my app
Author Message
 Help...Cannot compile my app

I get this error message:

C:\My Documents\WesternAG\FrmPolicy2.frm(381) : fatal error C1001:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
                (compiler file 'e:\work\utc2\src\P2\main.c', line 495)
    Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
    Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

Where FrmPolicy2.frm is a form in my project.

Any tips?

Thanks
-Brian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help...Cannot compile my app
nice one;
 you bust the VB compiler ;-)
I suggest you
a: (if you have VC installed) choose the Technical Support command on the VC
Help menu
b. open the Technical Support help file for more information.

J.
if you post the form someone may help more.

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help...Cannot compile my app
Thanks,

 I was able to remedy the problem by restarting the machine.

Brian

Quote:
> nice one;
>  you bust the VB compiler ;-)
> I suggest you
> a: (if you have VC installed) choose the Technical Support command on
the VC
> Help menu
> b. open the Technical Support help file for more information.

> J.
> if you post the form someone may help more.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help...Cannot compile my app
We are getting this same message on 6 different
machines that get latest version of our
application from source safe.

We checked the technical support for C++ which
tells us either a construct is not found or an
optimization is set improperly.

We removed our optimizations, rolled back to an
earlier vbp file, to no avail.

We have also restarted each machine to no avail.
We don't want to roll back all our code, but
can't seem to ascertain what is causing our
VB/VC++ compiler to bomb.

All our source code is in VB 6.0 SP3.

Thanks
Asli

Quote:

> I get this error message:

> C:\My Documents\WesternAG\FrmPolicy2.frm(381) :
fatal error C1001:
> INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
>            (compiler file 'e:\work\utc2

\src\P2\main.c', line 495)

Quote:
>     Please choose the Technical Support command
on the Visual C++
>     Help menu, or open the Technical Support
help file for more
> information

> Where FrmPolicy2.frm is a form in my project.

> Any tips?

> Thanks
> -Brian

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. My windows app is compiling as console/DOS app

2. help needed: error in compiled app

3. Need help extracting Version Information from compiled apps...

4. Help: Compiled app crashes!

5. compile error: cannot find project or library

6. Access 2000 cannot compile

7. Object Cannot Access Database After Compiled When Called From ASP

8. Cannot compile application after installing VS6

9. Cannot Print picture from a compiled DLL

10. VB6: cannot compile project with ADO data objects

11. VB6: cannot compile project with ADO objects on second machine

12. HELP - Still cannot stop CANNOT FIND INSTALLABLE ISAM :(