Selecting properties for data controls blanks properties window
Author Message
 Selecting properties for data controls blanks properties window

I have a problem with my VB app, when I select the datasource property of
anything in my project, the properties screen blinks for a while, then the
cursor changes to the hourglass, then the properties window blanks out.

The only way I can add any databound control to my project is to, open a
second instance of VB6, then create a form with a data control with the same
name I want to use, add whatever control I want to use.

Then I have to copy the control, and paste it into my application.

Is this because VB is getting confused with the size of my app ?

I also notice that at times when I press the . to access a property of a
control, the hourglass cursor appears for a minute or so, then the dropdown
properties window appears.  This only occurs occasionally not every time.

Any ideas ?
Tony

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Properties window goes blank when Data Source property clicked- VB6 CR 7

2. How Can I Create a Property Windows Like VB5 Properties Window

3. Blank Properties window Crystal 8 RDC VB6

4. Usercontrol Text property not visible in property window

5. Windows Service - Security Properties - account property

6. Set Nothing to user-defined Image property through Properties Window

7. Display Text Property of a UserControl in the Property Window

8. Usercontrol Text property not visible in property window

9. default property not displayed in properties window.

10. How to hide properties in the property window

11. Overridden property doesn't appear in Properties window

12. Edit usercontrol property in property window