exporting a form as an image
Author Message
 exporting a form as an image
Is it possible to export the contents of a form as an image ?

a simple bitmap would be useful.

Thanking you for your help

Matt Hodgetts

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 exporting a form as an image
You can only export the form to a bmp file if you have used functions like

ME.line or PRINT to the forms

Try using SAVEPICTURE

If you want to export the form (including controls) I know not how

Quote:
> Is it possible to export the contents of a form as an image ?

> a simple bitmap would be useful.

> Thanking you for your help

> Matt Hodgetts

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 exporting a form as an image
Hi

A form has a DeviceContext (.hdc) which can be used in calls to GDI
API's. BitBlt can copy the contents of a hdc, but I ended up with
the problem that when the window is obscured, the captured image
also contains the pixels from the overlapping window.

Anyway, there must be a way using GDI...

A very simple way to do it is by pressing 'Alt-PrintScreen' which
copies the image to the clipboard, but this image also contains
the non-client area of the window (title-bar, menu, a.s.o).
Maybe it is easier to simulate a 'Alt-PrintScreen' keypress event
instead of coding all those GDI calls.

Alex

Darren Lawrence schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>You can only export the form to a bmp file if you have used functions like

>ME.line or PRINT to the forms

>Try using SAVEPICTURE

>If you want to export the form (including controls) I know not how

>> Is it possible to export the contents of a form as an image ?

>> a simple bitmap would be useful.

>> Thanking you for your help

>> Matt Hodgetts

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export to PDF fail to export all Images in detail section (Only first image is displayed)

2. Image Size Problem.MS Excel Chart Export method

3. image export

4. Exporting images from Word using VBA

5. Export image question

6. How to Import/Export Image Field via ADO and VB

7. Unable to view exported images

8. Saving or exporting text as an image

9. component for cgm image manipulation and export

10. Exporting form to existing database

11. how to export modules, forms in on Acess db1 to another Acess db2