Detecting status of internet connection
Author Message
 Detecting status of internet connection

Can anyone give me a clue how to detect if a vb application is run when
already connected to the internet.....i need this for 32 bit only

    Thanks

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting dial-up networking connection status

2. MSCOMM & detecting connection status

3. Determining Internet Connection Status

4. Internet Connection Status

5. Retrieving status of Internet connection.

6. How do I programmatically detect Internet connection

7. detect user internet connection lost or opened

8. Detecting Internet Connection Firewall

9. Internet connection detect

10. Detecting Internet connection the right way...

11. Detecting the Internet Connection ?

12. Detecting internet connection with VB.