Sample code to help rookie build Screen saver in VB4
Author Message
 Sample code to help rookie build Screen saver in VB4

I am trying to learn VB4 at the same time I am trying to do something
productive as I am learning.  Would like to build screen saver in native
SCR Extension

Thank you

Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Sample code to help rookie build Screen saver in VB4

The thing you nned to make Win95 (or whatever) think your .SCR app is a
ScreenSaver is simple,
When you compile, goto the options and set the Application Title to
"SCRNSAVE:AppName".

Be sure to stick it in your Windows directory.

Mitch

Quote:
> I am trying to learn VB4 at the same time I am trying to do something
> productive as I am learning.  Would like to build screen saver in native
> SCR Extension

> Thank you

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Sample code to help rookie build Screen saver in VB4

->I am trying to learn VB4 at the same time I am trying to do
something
->productive as I am learning.  Would like to build screen saver in
native
->SCR Extension

Try the Southern Cross web page
(http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6740/index.html). You should
find both 16 and 32-bit examples.

Paul
~~~~

Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beginners Screen Saver sample code online and ready for downloading

2. Need pointer to sample screen saver code in VB 4.0

3. looking for sample of screen saver code

4. Screen saver code for VB4

5. Screen saver code for VB4

6. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

7. VB4.0 32Bit Screen Saver Strangeness (HELP!!!)

8. VBDOS- Help with screen saver code

9. building screen savers in VB 4.0

10. Help :Screen Saver source code?

11. Help Re: Screen Saver Code

12. Need Help in Screen Saver Setting Code