drawing a line or a pixel
Author Message
 drawing a line or a pixel

Hello,
When I using the line function(not line object) or the pset function,
And then put a window up to my application window the line/pixel
deleted, Any body know A way to do it And the line/pixel will stay
there?

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 drawing a line or a pixel

Quote:

> Hello,
> When I using the line function(not line object) or the pset function,
> And then put a window up to my application window the line/pixel
> deleted, Any body know A way to do it And the line/pixel will stay
> there?

autoredraw=true

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 drawing a line or a pixel
Not so sure what you mean by "And then put a window up to my application window
"
but I think you might need to use the "refresh" method to re-draw the line.

Web Page - mostly History and Latin, no VB yet!.......
http://www.angelfire.com/az/desertavatar/

Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PIXELS, PIXELS, PIXELS

2. Pixels in drawings

3. Drawing Pixels

4. how to draw box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox

5. Drawing a pixel

6. Draw Circle with pixels

7. Drawing pixels?

8. the Point of a pixel returned can it be done with a line state

9. Lines and pixels

10. Calculating the pixel (X,Y) of a line

11. Pixel by Pixel Scrolling in QBasic

12. Rotate one pixel around another pixel...