TrueDBGrid: How increase SNO field when adding new
Author Message
 TrueDBGrid: How increase SNO field when adding new

I want to increase serial number field when adding new record. I write
like this...

Private Sub tblData_OnAddNew()
    tblData.Columns("No") = _
    tblData.Columns("No").CellValue(tblData.GetBookmark(-1))

End Sub

But It occur grid internal error. And so I move this code to PostMsg
and call PostMsg method in OnAddNew event. But it did not work too.

Is there any clear solution?

(Sno field is number, Use can edit Sno anytime, Sno is not always
continues... like 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, ... any number)

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding new column into Access increases the size of the file

2. How to modified existing field and add new field in existing table for Access database

3. Adding a new Field to a Linked (or Imported) Table

4. Adding a new field to a table

5. Programattically Adding New User Fields

6. add text in field in new appointment form with command button

7. Programmatically Adding New User Fields

8. Crystal Report cannot see new field that is added to MS Access table

9. Adding new fields to an existing table

10. Adding a new field to an existing database

11. Add new field while running query

12. Numeric field overflow, when adding new post into recordset from excel