Automatic Generate a word-document from VB
Author Message
 Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

I may be wrong but I do not think you can generate in Word format unless
you are using Word to create the document.  RTF is probably your best bet.

One other option that might work is to use a OLE object for Word in your
app.  That might give you a property allowing for the setting of Word
format docs.  Have not tried it but just a thought.
--

Take it light!
Todd

***************************

Quote:
> Please Help!
> I want to generate a document in Word-format from a progam implemented
> in VB. One friend of mine suggest me to use the RTF-format, but I think
> its better when I could directly generate it. There should be only some
> table, tilte, topline and bottomline in the document which come from a
> database as a report of query in the VB-program.
> Thanks,
> Son.

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

2. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

3. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

4. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

5. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

6. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

7. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB - Found a solution!!!

8. Generating word document files from embedded documents in Access or SQL Server DB.

9. Using VB.Net to Generate MS Word Documents

10. automatic printing word documents

11. Generating a word document from Excel

12. generating WORD documents