ComboBox
Author Message
 ComboBox

hi,

how can i change the current selected item in a combo box in the OnChange
event?
i tried ListView property, but in the LostFocus event the ListIndex is set
to "-1".

How can i prevent this? Thanks ...

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:16:54 GMT

1. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

2. ComboBox dependent on another ComboBox

3. Fonts in a Combobox matching Fontsize in another ComboBox

4. Problem with Microsoft ComboBox as well as MicroHelp ComboBox

5. Combobox and matching text contents to the combobox list

6. Clicking outside combobox trigger the combobox click event

7. I need to have VB ComboBox Behave like access ComboBox

8. How do I make a ComboBox with a drop-down wider then the ComboBox

9. How do you return the index of a combobox that corresponds to a string value that exists as an item in the combobox?

10. ComboBox and ADO - Cant Make It Work - What Is The Correct Way To Use a Combobox with ADO?

11. ComboBox and ADO - Cant Make It Work - What Is The Correct Way To Use a Combobox with ADO?

12. ComboBox wont update another Field on same Form