Play a Resource AVI with Animation control... How to?
Author Message
 Play a Resource AVI with Animation control... How to?

Hi to ALL!

How can I play an AVI from my .exe resouce with Animation control?

thx for help

Horo

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing an AVI from a DLL using the Animation Control (or related)

2. Playing an AVI from a DLL using the Animation Control (or related)

3. Play .avi on Animation control?

4. VB5 error using animation control to play AVI's

5. avi plays incorrectly in the animation control

6. Playing an AVI from a DLL using the Animation Control (or related)

7. Playing an AVI from a DLL using the Animation Control (or related)

8. How to play AVIs stored in Resource file with Animation control

9. NEED Animation VBX for playing flc and avi's

10. How do I get animation to see avi in resource file

11. Possible to play avi resource file??

12. Playing AVI saved as a resource