Copy ACCESS Queries and Reports using VB6
Author Message
 Copy ACCESS Queries and Reports using VB6

We can successfully copy TABLES from one ACCESS database
to another, using VB6 (SQL, Recordsets, ALTER TABLE etc to
create new fields.)

BUT how do we copy QUERIES and REPORTS from one ACCESS
database to another ???

Thanks in anticipation

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:26:57 GMT
 Copy ACCESS Queries and Reports using VB6
The queries are in the QueryDefs collection and are directly accessible. The
Reports are not database components ... they are part of Access the application.
You can probably copy them if you create application references, eg by using
CreateObject().

Quote:

> We can successfully copy TABLES from one ACCESS database
> to another, using VB6 (SQL, Recordsets, ALTER TABLE etc to
> create new fields.)

> BUT how do we copy QUERIES and REPORTS from one ACCESS
> database to another ???

> Thanks in anticipation

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:41:12 GMT
 Copy ACCESS Queries and Reports using VB6

Thanks for the help

Quote:

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:28:47 GMT

1. Copy ACCESS Queries and Reports using VB

2. accessing Access 2000 Report using VB6 ADO

3. Param Access Query and vb6 reports

4. from visual basic to access report(send query to access report))

5. making query using VB6 to access IBM DB2

6. ADO Query into Access 97 Database using VB6

7. Can't update sorted access query from vb6 using ado

8. ADO Query into Access 97 Database using VB6

9. copy access query to another access database

10. Can I use Access Report Using VB6

11. Using Sub Query in Sql Query - Crystal Report 5.0

12. Using and opening Access MDB report in VB6