Cannot get MSWinsck.OCX to work on server
Author Message
 Cannot get MSWinsck.OCX to work on server

Hi

I wrote a ActiveX DLL that uses the mswinsck.ocx control. All works fine on
my machine which has got VB5 installed on it but as soon as I copy my DLL
and the OCX over to a machine that doesn't have VB5 installed I get a
"Runtime Error 429, ActiveX can't create object" error.

This has been bugging me for quite a while now and I have tried everything
possible. There is nothing wrong with the other machine cause I downloaded a
component from the internet that also uses the MSWinsck.OCX control in a
ActiveX DLL that was created with VB5 and that works fine.

What could I be doing wrong????????

Stephan

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't get MSWinsck.OCX to work on server

2. using mswinsck.ocx works on some PCs and on some not

3. mswinsck.ocx works on some PCs and on some not

4. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

5. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

6. MSWINSCK.OCX ver 6.0.98.16 won't work on Win2K

7. Multi Threaded Server Apps with mswinsck.ocx

8. MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

9. getting error Using MSwinsck

10. Getting ADO Sort property to work with Server Side Cursors

11. DCOM: Cannot cannot connect multiple users to a DCOM server

12. DCOM: Cannot cannot connect multiple users to a DCOM server