Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!
Author Message
 Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

Hi VB gurus
I am dying. So before my boss kills me I need your help.  Please reply
to my email if you have something to answer my question. Zillion thanks
in advance.

I have a form with a picture on it.  I intend to put a image or picture box
over
the form and move the picture around the form to show some animation. Example
is the movement of a toy car on a road.  Road picture is on form and the toy
car is the image/picture box.  But when I put the image or picture box over
the form there is a rectangular box around it and it blocks the view behind
it.  So I need a see through picture box without losing the contents of the
picture box.  The book I read suggests (Nathan Gurewich) that I use the
Tegosoft sprite control.  Good but the tegosoft people say that they wont
supply
it on a disk and I have to download it from web using IE4.0 I have no IE4.0 and
my computer does not work for the IE4.0 I have downloaded from the microsoft
web site.  Too much of head ache with a small problem.

Is there a way to solve this problem without bothering about web sites, java
and also something that will be invented in future ? My picture formats are
in bmp, jpg or gif and I use VB5.0 on windows 95.

We already paid for tegosoft but we want to cancel the order in a couple of
days
because that solutions now seems a long shot and rather stupid.
Regards and waiting anxiously

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

Try it:

Create the "toy car" in Icon format file (in this format you can define the
background of the picture like "transparent") then add a Image control in
the form and put the Icon in the Picture property of the control.

--
Amaury Carvalho

Quote:
> Hi VB gurus
> I am dying. So before my boss kills me I need your help.  Please reply
> to my email if you have something to answer my question. Zillion thanks
> in advance.

Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

2. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help... ...

8. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help... ...

9. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help... ...

10. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP