Executing command on remote mashine
Author Message
 Executing command on remote mashine

Hi all.
I'm junior in vb. I have a small question: how I can execute a command on
remote computer. I mean how I can run the "Run" Mode (start -> run) on
remote mashine.

Any help will be appreciate.
TIA.
Eli

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing command on remote mashine

2. access to remote mashine.

3. Executing DOS commands against remote resources

4. executing remote command

5. execute sql command on remote database

6. command.execute didn't get executed sometimes

7. command.execute vs. connection.execute

8. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

9. Using the ADO Command Object to send an Execute command

10. Executing command to command line from VB App

11. How do I execute Access on Remote PC

12. Executing local ->remote->local ActiveX service