Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect
Author Message
 Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

I'm creating a custom ActiveX control button and I want to do a
rollover effect. Now it's pretty simeple with Foxpro, I'd just use the
MouseEnter & MouseLeave events to control the Down & Up colours, I'm
trying to do the save with VB. I can only fing a MouseMove event which
is fine to when the mouse enters the control area not ffor when the
mouse leaves the control.  I guess I just need the VB equivalent of
the MouseLeave event.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:56:20 GMT
 Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect
On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:56:20 +0100, Markie Mark

Quote:

>I'm creating a custom ActiveX control button and I want to do a
>rollover effect. Now it's pretty simeple with Foxpro, I'd just use the
>MouseEnter & MouseLeave events to control the Down & Up colours, I'm
>trying to do the save with VB. I can only fing a MouseMove event which
>is fine to when the mouse enters the control area not ffor when the
>mouse leaves the control.  I guess I just need the VB equivalent of
>the MouseLeave event.  Anyone have any ideas?

Have a look at the TrackMouseEvent and Popup Button demos at
http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/

HTH,
Bryan
New Vision Software            "When the going gets weird,"
Bryan Stafford                   "the weird turn pro."

Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:48:12 GMT
 Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

Quote:

>On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:56:20 +0100, Markie Mark

>>I'm creating a custom ActiveX control button and I want to do a
>>rollover effect. Now it's pretty simeple with Foxpro, I'd just use the
>>MouseEnter & MouseLeave events to control the Down & Up colours, I'm
>>trying to do the save with VB. I can only fing a MouseMove event which
>>is fine to when the mouse enters the control area not ffor when the
>>mouse leaves the control.  I guess I just need the VB equivalent of
>>the MouseLeave event.  Anyone have any ideas?

>Have a look at the TrackMouseEvent and Popup Button demos at
>http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/

>HTH,
>Bryan
>New Vision Software            "When the going gets weird,"
>Bryan Stafford                       "the weird turn pro."

>Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Hey,  Thanks for the tip dude.

The site has some good stuff on it.

Mark

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:03:27 GMT

1. need help creating a water effect

2. trouble with rollover effect

3. Rollover Effect?

4. Rollover effect on menu graphics

5. Rollover effect...

6. Image Rollover Effect

7. Rollover Effect

8. Help Needed with Error 429: Cannot create ActiveX Control

9. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

10. Help! VB created Controls - ActiveX Control Pad

11. MS ActiveX Internet Controls - HTTP Control help needed

12. Rookie needs help creating ActiveX Document