Problem in Sending mails using MAPI Controls.
Author Message
 Problem in Sending mails using MAPI Controls.

We have developed a bulk mailing program which gets the
Name and e-mail id of the persons and send a
notification message. The forms has been developed in VB
and we had used the MAPIMessages control and the
MAPISession control to send the messages.  I am attaching
a portion of the code which sends the message. The problem
is that there are two mails being sent and also though the

this he is also getting the mail properly addressed to
him. Has this got anything to do with the MAPI Sessions?
How do you control the MAPI Sessions for such cases. Will
be thankful if you can point out where it could have gone
wrong and please share any code you have. We are using a
POST CAST server at our place to send the mails.

   If MAPISession.SessionID = 0 Then
      MAPISession.SignOn
      b = True
   End If

   With MAPIMessages
      .SessionID = MAPISession.SessionID
      .MsgIndex = -1
      .Compose
      .RecipAddress = SendTo
      .RecipType = 1
      .ResolveName
      .MsgSubject = Subject
      .MsgNoteText = EmailText
      .Send False

   End With

        MAPISession.SignOff

Thanks and Regards
Sanju

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:29:45 GMT

1. Problems using MAPI to send mail

2. Sending mail using MAPI controls

3. Sending HTML Mail Messages using MAPI Controls

4. ? When I send a mail using the mapi control

5. Sending mail using MAPI controls

6. Sending e-mail without attachment using MAPI controls

7. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile

8. Problems with reading mail using MAPI controls

9. Problems with reading mail using MAPI controls

10. Need Help Sending mail using MAPI

11. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

12. Sending Mails Using MAPI