VB6: Toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons?
Author Message
 VB6: Toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons?

How do I create a toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons? Can I use the
coolbar control? If so how?

Thanks
Mark

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6: Toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons?
Hi Mark.  If you have VB6 you can just use the Toolbar located within
MSCOMCTL.OCX and set it's Style property to 1 - tbrFlat.
Otherwise, check out VBNet.

http://mvps.org/vbnet/

Go: Code Library > Common Ctrls > Toolbar > Changing a VB Toolbar to a
Rebar-Style Toolbar

'--------
galen

Quote:
> How do I create a toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons? Can I use the
> coolbar control? If so how?

> Thanks
> Mark

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Flat Toolbars like office 97

2. Flat Toolbars like Office 97

3. Office 97 Style Menus & Toolbar

4. Office 97 style menu and toolbar

5. Wanted: Office 97 style toolbar control

6. Office 97 style toolbars

7. Office 97 Style cool buttons ???

8. VB6: MS Office 97/VB IDE styled menubars

9. Office Application Bar (was Re: Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE)

10. Flat menu bars like Office 97

11. Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?

12. VB6 Toolbar with button style dropdown