31037 "error loading from file"
Author Message
 31037 "error loading from file"

I get this error when using Grid32.ocx in my application. Anyone with the
same experience with this or other OCX's?

I would be happy if any possible solutions was posted to my Email-adress as
well as a reply to this mail.

John Werner

Mon, 26 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 31037 "error loading from file"

I came across this when I got upgraded Treeview and Listview controls in
the new
comctl32.ocx with VB5CCE. I created a new exe of some in-house software
that
was already in use. This new exe expected the new control version. Of
course,
everyone had the old version from a previous setup program. So, when they
ran the new exe, I got this  31037 error. Luckily I work for a small
company and
was able to upgrade everyone's computer. My guess would be that your vb exe
expects a newer version of the grid32.ocx.

Quote:
> I get this error when using Grid32.ocx in my application. Anyone with the
> same experience with this or other OCX's?

> I would be happy if any possible solutions was posted to my Email-adress
as
> well as a reply to this mail.

> John Werner

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 31037 "error loading from file"

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 31037 "error loading from file"

 Hi John,

 << I get this error when using Grid32.ocx in my application. Anyone with the
 same experience with this or other OCX's?
 I would be happy if any possible solutions was posted to my Email-adress as
 well as a reply to this mail. >>

 This error may occur if the control is not registered correctly and so
 at run time the application may not be able to load the control.
 Try registering the grid32.ocx again with proper path.

 Hope this helps..
 Vinaya
 Aditi Corp.

 Aditi Corp was formerly known as NetQuest Inc.

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP:Runtime error 31037-"Error Loading from file"

2. VB4 RTE 31037 "Error loading from file"

3. VB4: Error 31037 (Error loading from file) in some Win95 installations

4. error 31037: error loading from file

5. Runtime Error 31037 - Error Loading From File

6. Run-time error '31037': Error load form file

7. Error 31037, error loading from file.

8. VB4 Error: 31037 Error loading from file

9. Runtime error 31037 - Error loading from file

10. Error 31037 - error loading from file

11. URGENT HELP: Error 31037 Error Loading from file

12. "Error loading from file" error message