MSHFLEXGRID
Author Message
 MSHFLEXGRID

When using the MSHFLEXGRID attached to a single database
table I can move to a specific row and the grid will
scroll automatically and highlight the row but when using
a hierarchical format (multiple bands) the grid will not
scroll the page to the current row. The focus is on the
active row and you can get the data but the grid still
shows the top records. If you use the down arrow it will
not scroll, only by using the scrollbars can you move.

Any insight would be helpful.

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 02:17:38 GMT
 MSHFLEXGRID
Don,

I am having the same trouble manipulating the horizontal scroll bar.

If you get a solution, would you please let me know?

Thanks,

Michael

Quote:
> When using the MSHFLEXGRID attached to a single database
> table I can move to a specific row and the grid will
> scroll automatically and highlight the row but when using
> a hierarchical format (multiple bands) the grid will not
> scroll the page to the current row. The focus is on the
> active row and you can get the data but the grid still
> shows the top records. If you use the down arrow it will
> not scroll, only by using the scrollbars can you move.

> Any insight would be helpful.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:22:08 GMT

1. How to sort the data of MSHFlexGrid by click one the header of MSHFlexGrid?

2. MSHFlexgrid

3. MSHFLEXGRID

4. Where is MSHFlexgrid?

5. MSHFlexGrid

6. MSHFlexgrid

7. MShFLEXGRID en NET

8. Asc / Desc MSHFlexgrid

9. MSHflexgrid doesnt update after adodc changes databse HELP!

10. MSHFlexGrid

11. MSHFlexGrid challenge

12. MSHflexgrid doesnt update after adodc changes databse HELP!