Invoking VB5 control property pages at runtime
Author Message
 Invoking VB5 control property pages at runtime

I've created a control with VB5, and I've added a property page,
following the "ShapeLabel" example.  I then go to another project and
add my control in design mode.  I can right click on the control in
the designer and select "Properties" and the property page pops up.
Everything's cool.

Now, I want to give the end user access to the control's properties at
runtime, so I want to be able to invoke the control's property pages
from my code (in response to a popup menu command, for example).  I've
looked in the documention, but I can't seem to find out how to do
this.  Does anyone know how?

Thanks,
John

Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can you invoke a control's property pages from a VB application

2. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

3. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

4. Invoking default property page dialogs

5. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

6. Display property page at runtime?

7. Display Property Page at runtime?

8. Display Property Page at runtime?

9. Property Page at RunTime

10. Property Pages in runtime

11. Show Property Page in VB6 at Runtime ?

12. Property pages at runtime???