splitterwindow
Author Message
 splitterwindow

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody allready has coded a splitterwindow in vb6 , on
a ActiveX control . I have found a sample ... but it uses a Me.hwnd that is
not accesable in the UserControl . So that means I am Stuck .

Hoping to hear from you.

Filip W.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:54:03 GMT
 splitterwindow
Change Me.hWnd to UserControl.hWnd and it should work (if it worked before
that is..;-))

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:
> Hello,

> I was wondering if somebody allready has coded a splitterwindow in vb6 ,
on
> a ActiveX control . I have found a sample ... but it uses a Me.hwnd that
is
> not accesable in the UserControl . So that means I am Stuck .

> Hoping to hear from you.

> Filip W.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 00:06:51 GMT