Printing RichText Box via Common Dialog Control
Author Message
 Printing RichText Box via Common Dialog Control

Every time I print from this control

ie:

printer.print ""
commondialog1.showprinter
richtextbox1.selprinter commondialog1.hdc

I receive an error telling me hdc is uninitialised.

richtextbox.selprinter printer.hdc works fine!

I know hdc needs to be set at the start, but that is what printer.print ""
is meant to do.

Can anybody please help?

Many thanks!

Alex Kudrasev

I have followed the code examples exactly and used several different
computers & windows!

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about the Common Dialog print dialog control

2. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

3. common dialog box - print

4. common Print Setup Dialog box

5. Problem on Common dialog box (Print)

6. Using the Common Dialog Box (Print)

7. Printing using a Common Dialog Box

8. Printing Common Dialog Box Problem

9. Common Dialog Box - Print

10. Using VBPRNDLG.DLLl Instead of Print Common Dialog Boxes

11. Using the Print common dialog box

12. Printing - changing printers via Code rather than dialog box