OLE Control in VB 6
Author Message
 OLE Control in VB 6

Hi folks

I want to embed files in an MS Access database. In Access table, field type
is OLE Object. Now I want to access it using VB. I am using OLE Automation
control. But I am unable to access the OLE field at times. Pl. guide me on
how to access OLE fields using OLE control or code in Visual Basic 6

regards
VIkas Murarka

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:30:35 GMT

1. Access Application as an OLE Control in VB ** need Info **

2. _Gurewich OLE Controls for VB 4_ - misssing documentation

3. * Heeelp on OLE Control in VB

4. How to insert images into an OLE control from VB ?

8. Binding VB OLE Control to DB without using a data control

9. VB 4.0 16-bit Bug with OLE (Was Re: VB 4.0 Enterprise and OLE)

10. OLE Field to OLE Control

11. OLE-Automation & OLE-Container control

12. OLE control and OLE container