Needed: Modul for writing formatted text to be saved in RTF - Format
Author Message
 Needed: Modul for writing formatted text to be saved in RTF - Format

Hey friends
A programm written in VB 5 generates messages from datafields stored in
tables of a databank.The output is stored in a RTF - Textbox  and printed on
paper. The program functions fine.  Now I should like to add the possibility
to freely write comments on the results (similar to a text programm),
formatting the text  for improved readability in RTF-Format. A small text
programm - modul would do the job.
Can any body recommend such modul to be incorporated into the existing VB -
program to avoid "having to invent the wheel again". Certainly many of you
have already overcome such problem.

Thanking  in advance and good nigth
Knut

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Needed: Modul for writing formatted text to be saved in RTF - Format
I would recommend checking www.planetsourcecode.com.  I used some code from
this site to create a simple word processing control with a rich text box.
A lot of good resources here.

Dianne Siebold

Quote:
> Hey friends
> A programm written in VB 5 generates messages from datafields stored in
> tables of a databank.The output is stored in a RTF - Textbox  and printed
on
> paper. The program functions fine.  Now I should like to add the
possibility
> to freely write comments on the results (similar to a text programm),
> formatting the text  for improved readability in RTF-Format. A small text
> programm - modul would do the job.
> Can any body recommend such modul to be incorporated into the existing
VB -
> program to avoid "having to invent the wheel again". Certainly many of you
> have already overcome such problem.

> Thanking  in advance and good nigth
> Knut

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Rich Text Format (RTF) in Oracle 10g using PL/SQL via VB/ASP.NET

2. Macro - Format Text / Save As HTML / Format Source

3. Copying text in .rtf format from one rich text box to another

4. Save message in rtf-Format with Outlook Object Model

5. How to save a mailbody into RTF format

6. RTF formatting & saving

7. Put formatted (.rtf) text in message body from Access

8. Printing RTF Formatted Text (Attn Tim Anderson)

9. Converting RTF format to plain text

10. Help Formatting RTF text while typed

11. RTF ( rich text format )

12. Rich Text Format - RTF box control