Crystal Reports & Sql Query's
Author Message
 Crystal Reports & Sql Query's

This question is about VB 4.0 16 bit, is it possible to create an SQL
query in access 2.0 visually and insert that query straight into a crystal
report. The only SQL access I can seem to find is through SQL server.
Due to time constraints on the project this is not a viable option.
very grateful for any enlightnment.

Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports & Sql Query's

Quote:
> This question is about VB 4.0 16 bit, is it possible to create an SQL
> query in access 2.0 visually and insert that query straight into a crystal
> report. The only SQL access I can seem to find is through SQL server.
> Due to time constraints on the project this is not a viable option.
> very grateful for any enlightnment.

Hi Tony,
the answer is yes! You can use acess to create a query (activate view/sql)
and connect Crystal Report to this query (database menu).

Gruesse,
Willi

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Write SQL's to query Crystal Reports

2. SQL query works, Crystal query doesn't

3. Using Sub Query in Sql Query - Crystal Report 5.0

4. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

5. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

6. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

7. I can't use SQL query in Crystal

8. Crystal Report based on an SQL query

9. parameters to a sql query, used with Crystal Reports

10. How to phrase the SQL query of the crystal report

11. Accessing SQL query in Crystal Report

12. report based on query created in Crystal SQL Designer***