Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize
Author Message
 Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize

You may download a new version of SSTAB at www.shersoft.com

Hannes EDER, Salzburg

Quote:
> Hi!

> Would be somebody so nice to help me???

> If I resize my controls on a form, the SSTab-Control makes troubles.
> The controls on the hidden tabs disappear and will never appear again.
> I' ve tried refresh already etc.

> Here's my sample code:

> Private Sub Form_Resize()
>     SSTab1.Move 0, 0, ScaleWidth, ScaleHeight
>     DBGrid1.Move 240, 480, SSTab1.Width - 325, SSTab1.Height - 650
>     text1.Move 240, 480, SSTab1.Width - 325, SSTab1.Height - 650
> End Sub

> DBGrid1 is placed on Tab0
> text1 is placed on tab1

> Thanks for help!

> Oliver

Wed, 26 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize

2. sstab control - resizing during runtime problem

3. Resizing controls on SSTab causes some controls to always appear on top

4. sstab-resize-problem

5. SSTab, Command buttons, and resizing problem

6. SSTab control and resizing a form

7. resizing forms containing the sstab control

8. No Resizing SSTab-Contained Controls from a UserControl

9. Resizing SSTab makes controls superimpose over each other!

10. Urgent! How auto resize SSTAB control

11. Resizing the controls in sstab

12. SSTab swallows controls after resizing