Winsock control (sp2) memory bug!
Author Message
 Winsock control (sp2) memory bug!

Has winsock control got a bug?

I have had problems with the (SP2) version of the winsock control.

Has anyone any ideas on how I could get an updated version of the
control. I sometimes get this 'out of buffer space'. And I think MS
winsock control leaks memory, causing my app to crash.

Does anybody know where I could obtain the newest version. Is there an
ftp/url site where I could download it.

Thanks guys!

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Winsock control (sp2) memory bug!

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Winsock control (sp2) memory bug!

Hi Judge

Take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q171/8/43.asp

/Proteus

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Winsock control (sp2) memory bug!

2. VB SP2 Flex Grid Control Bug??

3. Winsock Control for vb 5.0 SP2

4. Overflow Error With WinSock Control SP2

5. Winsock Control SP2 - many IP Address on Local Host

6. Bug with Jet SP2 Database Compact Utility?

7. PrintForm oddity -- bug? VB5 sp2

8. New bugs introduced by SP1, SP2, and SP3.

9. RichText VB5 SP2 (Bug ? )

10. Richtx32.ocx SP2 Wrap bug

11. New bugs introduced by SP1, SP2, and SP3.

12. Richtx32.ocx SP2 Wrap bug