URGENT! missing Data ENvironment Command in VB6
Author Message
 URGENT! missing Data ENvironment Command in VB6

I went in Component --> Designers and it's nowhere to be found! Does anyone
knows the filename of that designer? Can anyone spare me a copy? I really
need this to create reports! thanks!

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT! missing Data ENvironment Command in VB6
The main file is MSDE.DLL and should be located in c:\program files\common
files\designer. There are however more files there - nearly 2MB - and this
newsgroup does not allow binaries, but if you like I can send it directly to
your mail address. Let me know!

Quote:
> I went in Component --> Designers and it's nowhere to be found! Does
anyone
> knows the filename of that designer? Can anyone spare me a copy? I really
> need this to create reports! thanks!

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT! missing Data ENvironment Command in VB6

2. VB6: Grouped commands in Data Environment

3. VB6 Data Environment Command object parameters

4. VB6 Data Environment Command Parameters

5. VB6 Data Environment - Sorting Commands

6. host data type in data environment command parameters

7. Data Environment: Missing MS JET OLE DB components

8. Data Environment Error - Missing support files?

9. Data Environment Error - Missing support files?

10. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report

11. MTS & VB6 Data Report and Data Environment

12. Urgent: Visual Basic 5 environment and VB6 OCX's