How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,
Author Message
 How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,
and get only the name and pager number?

Thanx,

Mike Matheny

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

2. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book?

3. MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??

4. query exchange global address book

5. Filling Combobox From Global Address Book on an Exchange Server

6. Moving Exchange Address book into Listbox

7. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

8. MS Exchange Address Book

9. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

10. Accessing MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file

11. Obtaining SMTP Address from Global Address Book

12. Print Members in Global Address List or Personal Address book