VB 6.0 & Win2k
Author Message
 VB 6.0 & Win2k

Hi experts,
I use VB6 on Win2k platform but I've got a problem.
I cannot change the RightToLeft property of Textbox (RToL reading order)
from False to True, it is always False. What's wrong ?

Thanks

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:41:49 GMT
 VB 6.0 & Win2k
There are two possible reasons for this.

(1) Your Windows platform doesn't support RightToLeft, such as Arabic or
Hebrew Windows??.
(2) The container, which your control is sitting on, does not implement the
RightToLeft property.

Rocky

Quote:
> Hi experts,
> I use VB6 on Win2k platform but I've got a problem.
> I cannot change the RightToLeft property of Textbox (RToL reading order)
> from False to True, it is always False. What's wrong ?

> Thanks

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:59:22 GMT
 VB 6.0 & Win2k

hi Sina Koochek
you can  properties text1 alignment = 1 right justified

and you write text1.selstart=len(text1.text) in text1 change event

regards,

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:25:58 GMT

1. VB 6.0 w/ sp4 in win2k

2. VB 6.0, Crystal 6.0 & ODBC

3. VB & Access on Win2k

4. VB & Win2k

5. Free RDC 6.0 won't install under Win2k Pro

6. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

7. SQL Server 7.0 , ADO & VB 6.0

8. VB 6.0 & SQl server 6.5

9. VB 3.0 & MS SQL Server 6.0

10. VB 6.0 Auto Complete for UserName & Password

11. VB 6.0 Text Box & Edit

12. Citrix & VB 6.0