HELP w IBasicVideo Object
Author Message
 HELP w IBasicVideo Object

Hi,

How can I get frame using GetCurrentImage in Visual Basic 6?
When I use this function, get 'Run-time error 7' = out of memory   :(

I'll be glad for some piece of code how to use it

thanx

Dan

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. IBasicVideo object question

2. DirectShow IBasicVideo.GetCurrentImage() problem

3. IBasicVideo/ActiveMovie

4. How to get image from ActiveMovie ( IBasicVideo.GetCurrentImage )

5. IBasicVideo.GetCurrentImage

6. GetCurrentImage method of ibasicvideo

7. How to get image from ActiveMovie ( IBasicVideo.GetCurrentImage )

8. How to use the IBasicVideo object and its methods ?

9. How to use the IBasicVideo object and its methods ?

10. How to use the IBasicVideo object and its methods ?

11. Please help with error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

12. HELP! Disallowed object use (Dictionary object)