ListView Problem with Column Auto-sizing When Headers Use Icons
Author Message
 ListView Problem with Column Auto-sizing When Headers Use Icons

I'm trying to auto-size the columns in a ListView that has icons in its
column headers.  I'm sending the LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH command with the
LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER parameter.  The columns resize but the headers are
not wide enough for both the header text and the icon.  When I try to
specifically add the width of the header icon to the column width by setting
ColumnHeader's Width property, the column resizes but the header text moves
all the way to the left side of the column header, and the Icon disappears.
Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong here would be appreciated.

Bruce Kimberlin

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:50:00 GMT

1. Force autosizing of column headers in listview-report from VB 5.0

2. ListView column header sizing

3. Column header sizing with Listview/Report style

4. Listview Column Header Icon

5. VBNET: Icons in Listview Column Headers

6. icons position in the column header caption in listview

7. listview column header icon

8. icons position in the column header caption in listview

9. ListView - Icons in Column Headers

10. Icons in column headers in listviews

11. Listview v.6.0 column size in small icon view

12. Listview small icon view column size