JPEG & GIF Image Format Saving
Author Message
 JPEG & GIF Image Format Saving

Does anyone know how to make Visual Basic 6.0 SP5 save an image in JPG
and GIF format?  I would like to do this with code and not a third party
library.  I want to create a program that has the ability to save
pictures of different formats in JPG and GIF format.  I can find
information in C++ format but my knowledge of C++ is limited and I can
not translate the advanced parts of the code to VB format.

Thanks!

Scott

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:34:32 GMT
 JPEG & GIF Image Format Saving
for jpeg take a look ath this:
http://vbaccelerator.com/codelib/gfx/vbjpeg.htm

and for gif? i think you can't use the gif-format for free - you can but
you are not allowed to do that ;-)

perhaps you could use png instead? - but i don't have any code for that
either..

mfg
niko

Cringer schrieb:

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to make Visual Basic 6.0 SP5 save an image in JPG
> and GIF format?  I would like to do this with code and not a third party
> library.  I want to create a program that has the ability to save
> pictures of different formats in JPG and GIF format.  I can find
> information in C++ format but my knowledge of C++ is limited and I can
> not translate the advanced parts of the code to VB format.

> Thanks!

> Scott

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:26:53 GMT

1. Saving an image to disk in GIF or JPEG format

2. Save forms in bitmap, jpeg, gif or wmf formats

3. Save the image to TIFF,JPEG ,GIF,PNG,BMP solution

4. Saving images in gif and jpeg

5. Saving images in JPEG format

6. VB5 - How to save image in gif format

7. How to display GIF, JPEG, and PNG file formats in VB4

8. Dynamically Create A Graph in JPEG or GIF format In A Webclass

9. Dynamically Create A Graph in JPEG or GIF format In A Webclass

10. Saving Shape or InlineShape pictures as GIF or JPEG files

11. saving as jpeg, gif

12. Saving content of a PictureBox to a JPEG, GIF or PNG