MSHFlexGrid looses font settings
Author Message
 MSHFlexGrid looses font settings

Hi,

I have created flexgrid where each column has different font. The grid seems
to be set up without problem but when it is scrolled, after about three
hundred entries, the font setting seems to be lost.

Any rows viewed before the fault occurs keep their formatting, others loose
it. At the same time the system resources almost totally dissappear.

This does not happen on my Win 2K system, only under Win 98.

I have created the grid by incrementing the .rows property rather than by
using the .additem method.

Any ideas?

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:09:54 GMT

1. A HOW-TO: Setting Printer fonts: WAS Printer fonts

2. Change font in MSHFlexGrid only for some cells

3. Setting FontBold for Bands in MSHFlexGrid

4. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

5. setting the cell color with mshflexgrid

6. MSHFlexGrid ignores Control Panel setting : DDMMYYYY

7. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

8. Setting Font and Column Width in Excel from Access

9. Setting Font

10. NewMail Font Setting

11. Setting a font for a range

12. Setting Font Size of Chart Title and axis title