Microsoft Windows Common Controls 
Author Message
 Microsoft Windows Common Controls

Hello.

I'm running Win 2000 Pro with SP3 and VS 6.0 with SP5.
I've been told that there is a SP 5 for Mircosoft Windows Common Controls,
but i only have the SP 4 listed in VB under components. The person who told
me didn't know when he got that version, and it is possible that he also
used Windows XP Pro, but i'm not sure of that.

Where can i get the SP 5 version of it if it exists ?

John-Arne Lilleb?



Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:19:44 GMT  
 Microsoft Windows Common Controls
http://sysfriend.com/downloads/mscomctl_Install.exe


Quote:
> Hello.

> I'm running Win 2000 Pro with SP3 and VS 6.0 with SP5.
> I've been told that there is a SP 5 for Mircosoft Windows Common Controls,
> but i only have the SP 4 listed in VB under components. The person who
told
> me didn't know when he got that version, and it is possible that he also
> used Windows XP Pro, but i'm not sure of that.

> Where can i get the SP 5 version of it if it exists ?

> John-Arne Lilleb?



Fri, 05 Aug 2005 21:40:50 GMT  
 Microsoft Windows Common Controls
Hi.

Thanks for responding.
I installed this, but VB still tells me that i've got SP4 of Microsoft
Windows Common Controls that is located in the MSCOMCTL.OCX.
Is SP 4 the latest version ?

John-Arne Lilleb?


Quote:
> http://sysfriend.com/downloads/mscomctl_Install.exe



> > Hello.

> > I'm running Win 2000 Pro with SP3 and VS 6.0 with SP5.
> > I've been told that there is a SP 5 for Mircosoft Windows Common
Controls,
> > but i only have the SP 4 listed in VB under components. The person who
> told
> > me didn't know when he got that version, and it is possible that he also
> > used Windows XP Pro, but i'm not sure of that.

> > Where can i get the SP 5 version of it if it exists ?

> > John-Arne Lilleb?



Fri, 05 Aug 2005 22:27:33 GMT  
 Microsoft Windows Common Controls
Try:
http://search.microsoft.com/gomsuri.asp?n=1&c=rp_BestBets&siteid=us/d...
et=http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=28337&area=t...
rdinal=23


Quote:
> Hi.

> Thanks for responding.
> I installed this, but VB still tells me that i've got SP4 of Microsoft
> Windows Common Controls that is located in the MSCOMCTL.OCX.
> Is SP 4 the latest version ?

> John-Arne Lilleb?



> > http://sysfriend.com/downloads/mscomctl_Install.exe



> > > Hello.

> > > I'm running Win 2000 Pro with SP3 and VS 6.0 with SP5.
> > > I've been told that there is a SP 5 for Mircosoft Windows Common
> Controls,
> > > but i only have the SP 4 listed in VB under components. The person who
> > told
> > > me didn't know when he got that version, and it is possible that he
also
> > > used Windows XP Pro, but i'm not sure of that.

> > > Where can i get the SP 5 version of it if it exists ?

> > > John-Arne Lilleb?



Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:37:27 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Documentation for COMCTL32.OCX (Microsoft Windows Common Controls)?

2. ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls

3. Microsoft windows common controls 5.0

4. About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

5. Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

6. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

7. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

8. Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error

9. Problem with Microsoft Windows Common Controls - bug

10. TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)

11. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

12. Windows Common Controls in Windows XP

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software