Help: Different result in distributed rpt using Crystal Reports6 with ActiveX)
Author Message
 Help: Different result in distributed rpt using Crystal Reports6 with ActiveX)

Hi,
I'm using Crystal Reports 6.0
In VB 5.0 I've loaded the activeX control. I've designed a report and
modified decimal places and other settings for date, decimals etc.
In one field I've added a long integer with a text field. In my report
the result is oke:

"12 Jansen"

at the customer pc, which doesn't have Crystal Reports full version
(only the distributed files) the result is different:

"12,00 Jansen"

Question how can this happen? What should I do to get the correct
result. (Remove the 2 decimal places).

Ton

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Different result in distributed rpt using Crystal Reports6 with ActiveX)

2. distribute .rpt file using VB control and OLEDB

3. Using different .rpt Files?

4. convert Access rpt to Crystal Rpt.?

5. Crystal reports produces different result in VB than in CR developer

6. Crystal Reports 7.0 - Modify RPT File and generate RPT file at runtime

7. problems with seagate crystal reports6 (crviewer.dll) and vb5

8. Native code results different from p-code results

9. SQL select different results on different forms

10. Results from Image Resize Speed Test (using different methods)

11. UBound returns different result when array is created using Split()

12. How to change Crystal Report 8 rpt dsn using RDC in asp page