removing items from a listview
Author Message
 removing items from a listview

how do I remove items from a listview (like clearing it).

thanx Ben

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:58:23 GMT
 removing items from a listview

on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:58:23 -0700 bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>how do I remove items from a listview (like clearing it).

>thanx Ben

IIRC

Listview1.Listitems.Clear

How do you catch a bra?
Set a {*filter*}ie trap. (Rodney Lee)

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:02:53 GMT

1. help adding and removing items from a listview

2. How to remove items in a listview?

3. Removing items in a listview

4. How to remove items from the listview control ?

5. ListView Control - Removing selected items from the list

6. Removing an item from a listview

7. Removing an item from a ListView

8. Q: How to get rid of ListView flicker when adding/removing items

9. SHFileOp and removing corresponding items from ListView

10. Remove Selected item in ListView Control

11. ListView items remain indented after removing icons

12. Remove selected items from a listview control in report format