Repost - RichTextBox and single quotes - please ...
Author Message
 Repost - RichTextBox and single quotes - please ...

I have observed that the RichTextBox control changes characters 145 and 146
to plain single quotes (char 39) when I assign those characters via

  RTF1.text = "some " & chr$(145) & "quoted" & chr$(146) & " text"

or

  RTF1.textRTF = ... "some \lquote quoted \rquote text" ...

Is it possible to prevent the control from doing such conversions? Will it
do {*filter*} things like this to other characters?

TIA,

Emilio

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Single Quotes converted to double Single Quotes

2. RichTextBox and single quotes

3. Single quotes and double quotes

4. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

5. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

6. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

7. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

8. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

9. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

10. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

11. How to include double quote and single quote in SQL statement

12. Single quotes vs double quotes