Treeview selects node before events fire (Bug?)
Author Message
 Treeview selects node before events fire (Bug?)

I am using the standard VB5 treeview on a form with a textbox. When the
textbox has focus and I click to a tree node, the node is selected before
any events fire (i.e., the textbox lostfocus and the treeview gotfocus,
click, nodeclick events never happen, but the clicked-on node is selected).
Anyone else ever see this? Any way to trap for it? Thanks.

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeCheck and NodeClick events

2. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeCheck and NodeClick events

3. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeClick and NodeCheck events

4. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeCheck and NodeClick events

5. Reset selected node in treeview item_click event

6. node click not firing in treeview

7. Events do not fire when node added to Doc by DOM

8. Cloned Node does not fire event

9. Treeview node check bug.

10. Treeview 6.0 Node Tip Bug

11. BUG:Treeview.Nodes.Clear method very slow with ComCtl32.DLL version 4.71.17123

12. Treeview Control Node Tooltips Bug in NT