TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE
Author Message
 TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

I've developed an ActiveX Document, which I want to run in IE4.
When running the app. in VB5 with IE4 (accessing the VBD file directly) it
works fine.
The TAB-key should normally move from one field to another, but this is not
true when running the application via a HTML page. When pressing the TAB
key, focus is not moved to the next control. Instead it seems like focus is
placed on the Windows taskbar.
Is there a way out of this???

Fri, 26 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

NO, According to microsoft: "this functionality is by design"

Gary

Quote:
> I've developed an ActiveX Document, which I want to run in IE4.
> When running the app. in VB5 with IE4 (accessing the VBD file directly)
it
> works fine.
> The TAB-key should normally move from one field to another, but this is
not
> true when running the application via a HTML page. When pressing the TAB
> key, focus is not moved to the next control. Instead it seems like focus
is
> placed on the Windows taskbar.
> Is there a way out of this???

Fri, 26 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

2. TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

3. ActiveX Document and IE Function Keys

4. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

5. Tab Key Not Working - Wierd!

6. tab-key navigation not working

7. SOLUTION - Arrow / Navigation keys / TAB not Working in Visual Basic

8. TAB Enter key not working in VB OCX

9. tab-key navigation not working

10. Tab key not working in IE4

11. VB5 ActiveX Document Not displaying in IE..

12. VB5 ActiveX Document Not displaying in IE..