Activex Document on Clients machine
Author Message
 Activex Document on Clients machine

Some of you have see this problem but I do not find any solution.
Can you Help me ?

I have write a Activex Document that work fine on my devl. machine and on
some of clients machines but not all.
Why?
How can I be sure that my Activex Document will work correctly on all
clients machines.
What's the setup should be made on the clients machines?

Please, HELP ME, I becom creasy.
Thanks in advance.
Pascal Hibon.

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Activex Document on Clients machine

Hi Pascal - just to let you know that I am having a similar problem.
I have a control that runs perfectly well on client m/c's using IE4 but not
on m/c's using IE3.02.

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Activex Document on clients machines

2. Activex Document on clients machines

3. ******** activex document won't work on client machine ***********

4. ActiveX document file did not work on client machine

5. sending a word document to client machine

6. Registering an ActiveX exe on a client machine

7. Install ActiveX on A client machine

8. running my ActiveX document from remote machines

9. Activex document.exe downloads to user machine

10. Activex document.exe downloads to user machine

11. Using a Server machine's Access Database from a clients machine

12. Problem with viewing ActiveX documents (.VBD) on a client Windows station