VB6 List and Tree View
Author Message
 VB6 List and Tree View

I am doing an application that uses the explorer interface (List View
and Tree View) to display data acquisition boxes connected to a comport
and the information within the data acquisition box.  What I need is
better information that the help files provide on how to do this.  I'm
sure there must be a document, tip sheet, or something that explains
these two controls in detail and how to get the most out of them.

\Root
 |--Sys1 (com8)         Status = ok
 |  |--Card1            Status = ok, temper. = 49 degF.
 |  |--Card2            Status = ERROR!
 |--Sys2 (com9)         Status = ok

Thanks,

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. tree view and list view..

2. Tree View / List View

3. List View to Tree View

4. Tree View & List View Icons

5. Tree view Directory listing

6. Grid control with Tree and List View.

7. VB : tree view and drive list box controls

8. tree view folder list

9. Outlook Extress tree like list view

10. Tree control / List view in ONE control?

11. small icons for tree and list views

12. Need help to create Explorer-Like view with Tree/List control