dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)
Author Message
 dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

I can't figure out how to fill a non-bound combo box with muklti columns of
data(See access comboboxes)

ex:     ID              Name
        100             Test100
        101             Test101
        102             Test102
Is it possible with one of the included controls in the enterprise edition
of VB5?

If you have an answer, please send it (with a little ex.code?)

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

As far as I know, you can only have the item and the itemdata (number) in a
combo. But you could assign thos item data to a reference in a raay, for
exmple, to store and search data easily..

hope this help

Quote:

>I can't figure out how to fill a non-bound combo box with muklti columns of
>data(See access comboboxes)

>ex: ID Name
> 100 Test100
> 101 Test101
> 102 Test102
>Is it possible with one of the included controls in the enterprise edition
>of VB5?

>If you have an answer, please send it (with a little ex.code?)

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

Use the multi-column combobox that comes with the latest version of
Excel (in Forms 2.0).
The rules of morality are not the conclusion of
our reason", David Hume

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

Hello All,

I am have nearly the same problem.
Basically, my problem is I want to create a combo box for video form, and it
should allow me to VIEW as you can see from basic E.R.D, two data item
Price_ID and Price Rate. These two data items are in a table call Price. I
want to select Price Rate and it should store Price ID.
The same apply to Category.

Entity                    Category                    Video
Price
Primary Key        Cat_ID                            Vid
Price_ID
other dataitem     Cat_desc
Price Rate
For. Key                                                    Price_ID*,
                                                                    Cat_ID*

Please help.
Please reply me by email address because I do not check the newsgroup.

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Thanks
SABER ADAT

Quote:

>As far as I know, you can only have the item and the itemdata (number) in a
>combo. But you could assign thos item data to a reference in a raay, for
>exmple, to store and search data easily..

>hope this help

>>I can't figure out how to fill a non-bound combo box with muklti columns
of
>>data(See access comboboxes)

>>ex: ID Name
>> 100 Test100
>> 101 Test101
>> 102 Test102
>>Is it possible with one of the included controls in the enterprise edition
>>of VB5?

>>If you have an answer, please send it (with a little ex.code?)

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

2. Multi-column Dropdown Combo?

3. Multi column dropdown combo

4. Multi Column DropDown Combo

5. Help with displaying second column in multi column combo box

6. Column headings in multi-column combo box

7. how add columns to a combo box in vb like access combos

8. combo dropdown with multiple columns (is such available)

9. combo boxes with multi columns

10. Multi-column Combo

11. Multi Column Combo Box Search

12. Multi Column Combo Box