Looking for FlatControls from Coyote
Author Message
 Looking for FlatControls from Coyote

Does anybody have FlatControls ver1.3 from Coyote?

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:13:12 GMT
 Looking for FlatControls from Coyote
Here's what I found....

Coyote FlatControls Suite
http://www.programfiles.com/xq/ASP/LinkId.6445/qx/Default.htm

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com/ - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:

> Does anybody have FlatControls ver1.3 from Coyote?

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:08:14 GMT

1. Looking for nothing or something that looks like nothing

2. Looking for advanced & very good looking controls

3. Looking for recommendation for ListView look-alike with more functionality

4. Looking for a Quick Basic 4.5 Complier: Look Here.

5. Looking for control that looks like the "logon hours" in the NT usermanager

6. How to change the mouse pointer look like the "Web Hand Look"

7. I am looking for a program that can look at our source code and generate a flowchart of the functions.

8. How to change the mouse pointer look like the "Web Hand Look"

9. Looking for a basic example

10. Creating Different Options for Looking up Same Information

11. Looking for VBA Simplicity

12. Experienced developer looking for projects (full projects or as subcontractor)