Command Button Won't Disapeer when using unload statement
Author Message
 Command Button Won't Disapeer when using unload statement

When I use the .visible property to make a command button invisible once it
has been clicked, often the command won't disapeer.  This behaviour is
affected by where in the procedure you put the visible statement.

Other command buttons will disapear within the same procedure.  Is it
Something to do with focus?

Thanks
Joe Marriott

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Command Button Won't Disapeer when using unload statement

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Command Button Won't Disapeer when using unload statement

Command Button Won't disapeer
If I create a new form with 2 command buttons on it - One a standard
commandbutton and the other a Microsoft Forms Controls 2.0 command button.
I have found that the forms 2.0 buttons will not disapeer when they have
the focus.

By disapeer I mean changing the visible property to false

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks Joe Marriott

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Command Button - MS Forms 2.0 Object Library - Wont disapeer

2. VB6 Form unload/ load using Command Buttons

3. Command button won't make use of module driving MS Project from MS Access 2000

4. Command Button won't show

5. Command Button won't work while in loop

6. Command button won't stay down ??

7. Command button won't go flat

8. Command button won't stay down??

9. command button based on using SQL in On Cick's VBA

10. Need command bar button that loads/unloads DOT add-in

11. Printer won't print unless I unload userform

12. ActiveX EXE won't unload